Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday August 10, 2010:
Yeah! I got my new crowns put on today, finally! I also asked the dentist about the tooth that I broke off. He said there was enough of the tooth left that I won't have to have the surgery again but because it is such a small eye tooth he will put a post into the bone to secure it in good so it won't break off in the future. He also said we could wait until January when the new insurance kicks in, thank goodness!
Well, I put away the books and all the desk stuff in the lbrary/office today. That emptied about eight more boxes. I found the box of video tapes for the cabinet too and got those put away. Then I broke down the boxes and got them bundled up for the garbage pick up tomorrow.
I found a zumba class offered thru the community center on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-8 pm for $4.40 per class. They start Sept 21st and go to Nov 11th for now then hopefully they will continue. Also an aerobics class on Monday evenings 6;30-7:30 for $5.00 per class. They are also having a 'toothbrush rag rug' class that I'm going to take to learn how to make those rugs Grandma Park made for in front of our couches. So you can see I am no longer going to be sitting home doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment