Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday July 31, 2010:
I went to the dentist on July 19th, the last day Jessica was here. I had a cleaning done and a prep impressions for the crowns to be made. No, I still am not finished with those crowns that started clear back in February! I said good-bye to Jessica and Kevin drove her to the airport while I went to my first day for work. It was an orientation class from 5:00 to 7:00pm up in Cincinnati. I had to drive up this way last week for a drug test and finger printing. My class is in Sycamore Township which is a forty-five minute drive up on the east side of Cincinnati. It was at 8:00am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday last week and again Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday this week. I can't belive I am driving on the freeway this much and this far for a job! When for the last 20 years I wouldn't even drive in to SLC or Centerville for a job. Now I've driven all over and around Cincinnati and feel comfortable doing so. Like I've said before, "Do what you have to do, no whining, no complaining".
I took the CSR test on Thursday morning and I passed with a 95%, yeah! Then I worked at my training site the rest of Thursday and all day Friday. Monday they are going to set me up on my own drawer and have me start doing transactions on my own. I will train everyday next week and then I start at my Mt. Zion Branch on Monday August 9th. I was a little nervous at the thought of starting something new at my age but I now feel I can do this and I will be comfortable with it shortly.
By the way, I forgot to mention that Kevin was released as the Gospel Doctrine teacher on Sunday and is now the Ward Clerk. I think he likes that much better. Although now we have to drive two cars to church as he goes early for meetings and stays after to count tithing.

No comments:

Post a Comment