Monday, February 1, 2010

Friday January 29, 2010:
We went back down to the new apartment today to start putting things away. I really don't like the way packers pack and label boxes. I found the pots and pans okay, but I couldn't find any box labeled silverware but there were seven boxes labeled tupperware! Who has that much tupperware, I know I don't. In those I found most of the stuff from kitchen drawers, like measuring cups, mixing bowls, lunch boxes, thermoses, waffle iron, cookie and cake pans. I found lids for my pitchers but no pitchers, I found parts for my mixmaster but no mixmaster. I found the silverware! We went on to find bedroom stuff so we could make the beds. We found one shower curtain but no hooks. Found one box of towels one box of sheets, and all the rugs. Now there are only two boxes marked bathroom supplies, hope that will be what we need to get moved in.
We had the cable guy hook up the TV, DVD player and the internet, we're all set there. The phone got hooked up and is working. And the guys came and hooked up the washer and dryer, they are both working. We had to stop by the bank before it closed to change the address on our account. The guy who was helping us asked for our address. After we gave it to him he asked if that was the Paddock Club apartments? We told him yes and he said that was the exact same apartment he lived in two years ago. Of all the apartment complexes there are around here and there are at least twenty buildings in each complex and twelve apartments in each building and we were in the exact same apartment! What are the odds of that! Really, really odd if you ask me! Really tired, going back to the old apartment for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment