Saturday, February 6, 2010





Saturday February 6, 2010;
This week was again pretty uneventful. I spent everyday cleaning through a new room sterilizing, sanitizing and organizing. I got Kevin's bathroom all put together. He said he would use the hall bathroom to get ready at five o'clock in the morning since the master bath doesn't have a door to it and it would wake me up. He is so thoughtful especially since I should be getting up anyway to go exercise.
The complex here has an awesome fitness facility with treadmills, bikes, elypticals, weight machines and steps with a t.v. and videos. There is also a hot tub, sauna and tanning beds all free to residents. I better make use of it for the three months we are here.
Then I got my bathroom all done. Went thru a few more boxes and put stuff away in dressers and closets. Went thru the kitchen and organized what I had unpacked so far. Went grocery shopping in all my food boxes and then found some plates, glasses and bowls, washed them and put away. I made some cookies yesterday and forgot I hadn't found the cookies sheets yet so we baked them on a pizza pan and a cake pan. Today I found the cookie sheets. I think I have out everything we will need now for three months. Now I just need to haul some boxes out to the garage and then just glance thru it quickly to see if I can find a box labeled 'files from office'. I need a copy of my 2008 tax returns for the loan on the new house.
It started snowing about four o'clock yesterday and has snowed off and on all day today. We have about three inches covering the vehicles. We were going to go exploring the area again today but I don't think we're going anywhere now. Too cold and blustery and icy. Blehhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment