Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monday February 8, 2010:
Rachael and Tyson called me this morning and said they have been at the hospital since 2am, she went in to be induced, we are having a baby today! I talked to Liz later and she said it could be ten to twelve hours after starting on the patossin drip which would put delivery somewhere between eight and ten tonight. The pain in my tooth is just constant now, no relief even from the ibuprophen and acetaminophen. I finally located a dentist that would see me at 10:00 tomorrow morning.
Tyson called again around 6:00 pm my time, 4:00 Utah time and said she was at a 9 and it could be one to two hours. By 6:30 Utah time all the girls took turns calling me and asking if I had heard anything. They say no news is good news, but it can't stop you from thinking the worst, there must be some kind of trouble. I just kept watching the Bachelor trying to keep my mind off of Rachael and the pain in my tooth. At 10:30 Rachael finally called to let us know they had a healthy Baby Boy!
Born at 7:30 and his name was Grady! Liz and Hannah both texted me at the same time asking just if I had heard yet, yes or no. I could only text back 'yes' and couldn't even tell anyone. I couldn't go to sleep till I could talk to some one so I was glad Hannah texted me back later to say 'A BOY!' Then she called and she told me the weight and lenth. 7lbs 8ozs, 20 inches long. I finally went to bed around 11:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment