Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday February 7, 2010;
In Sacrament meeting today we were sustained into our new callings, Kevin-Gospel Doctrine Teacher and Lori-R.S. Enrichment Leader. Yay!, I'll be getting out of this apartment at least a couple of times a month. I've had a slight tooth ache in my back molar for a couple of weeks. Last night at dinner the pain became unbearable. I got through the night with pain killers and anbesol. This morning the pain isn't so bad, there is no swelling and I can keep the pain under control with ibuprofen and acetaminaphen. One of the sister's that bore her testimony was talking about her toothache and how just overnight her jaw swelled up with infection. While she was at her dentist he told her he had treated several patients lately with the same problem and that it can spread so quickly if you don't get it treated it can kill you, So, Monday morning I really need to get to a dentist to see if it is a cavity or just sensative nerves.
It was just the two of us for our Super Bowl party. Rooting for the Saints! Yay!
Really bad half time show and as for the commercials we don't watch those at this house, commercial time is to see what else is on that we might be missing, so, I didn't see one funny commercial. But I heard there was nothing to miss there either.
Skype is the greatest thing on the internet. I can visit like I was right there in the room. I was at Jessica's apartment last night visiting while she was cooking dinner for her and Kyle. I visited with Rebecca, Niki and Lyndsie on Friday night. I'm waiting for Liz to get her computer back so I can visit with her family again and just a couple of more days and I'll be able to see my newest grandbaby and spend an hour or two with them at their house. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment