Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday February 9, 2010:
My tooth didn't hurt too bad this morning as long as I didn't touch it. It started snowing during the night and there was about 4" of snow to clear off the truck before I could get to the dentist. I didn't even think to call before I left to see if they came in to work this morning. Luckily they were there and took me right in even though I was a little late. After looking at x-rays the dentist called right over to an Endodontist to schedule a root canal before he will work on my tooth. The endodontist had several cancellations due to the snow so I drove right over there. When he looked at the x-rays he could see it was both back teeth and just wanted to test the further back one. He put a drop of cold water on it and I about came right out of the chair he told me to let him know when it quit hurting. I just started crying and they began asking me questions trying to get my mind off the pain but asking about my children was not helping me. The more things I said out loud about leaving home and my girls the worse fit of crying I got myself into, even after the shot of novacaine subsided the pain. He said he was going to do two root canals to relieve all the pain I had been experiencing. After he was done I went to Walmart to get the percriptions filled and it was three by the time I got home due to the snow. I took the antibiotic and the pain pill and posted on facebook before I went to sleep for a couple of hours. I think I talked to Rachael and Tyson sometime in there but can't remember what time. They said all was good and they had spoken to everyone and they were sending pictures to my email. I finally got the pictures and stats of Grady posted on Facebook about about 7:30 pm. I'm so excited to be able to see him on skype tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment