Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday January 15, 2010:
Yeah! I finally found an apartment we both agreed on and I put down a deposit this morning. We will be moving in February first. It is on the ground level, three bedroom, two bath with a screened in porch and a garage right in front of our building that I can see out my front window. It is the same amount in rent as the two bedroom apartments I've looked at. The location is a really easy on, easy off exit for the freeway and I don't know if this will be good or bad, but it is right behind the Florence Mall and next to two different strip malls. I'm sure we'll have everything we need close by. It will be fun doing some more exploring!
We took the truck in to a repair shop today, we'll probably not hear until monday what the problem is. At least it never died on me while I've been driving all over the valley looking at apartments.
The weather has finally gone up to 35* and the sun has been shining for two days now, hope it will last for a couple of more weeks.
We met with our mortgage officer last night, Eric, everything is moving forward on the house. We just need to get him some more paperwork on tuesday. We will meet the home inspector at the house on monday to look over everything, get his assessments of the property and ask any questions we may have. Then it will just be a waiting game with the bank. I hope I remember to take the camera to get pictures this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment