Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday January 12,2010:
Yesterday I spent most of the day on the internet looking for apartments available with short term leases and health and fitness clubs in the area. I also went thru the mail we recieved from Liz! Yeah! Christmas cards and refund checks, nice!!!
We did go to the Five Seasons Fitness and Tennis club last night. Way too expensive for our class but we do have a ten day pass to use. Better go if it's free. I'm not sore this morning, I guess I didn't push myself hard enough.
This morning we heard back from Marilyn. The couple accepted and signed the offer so now we need to get busy and get the inspector in there and get all the paperwork to the lender and find an apartment and a storage unit asap! No time to dawdle on here for a while. Love You, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment