Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday January 13, 2010:
I must have called ten complexes looking for a two bed, two bath apartment that said they offered short term leases. Several said no they didn't really offer short term leases. The rest of them I made appointments to go see and again found out why they were only $650 a month (old, small, too far away). So this afternoon I was online again trying to find some more places that offered three month leases. I did find a couple more to go see. The first one was really nice, secluded, large floor plan, nice kitchen, with or without a fire place, w/d hookups and comes with a garage for $1170 a month then you still have to pay electric, phone and internet. The next one looked just like it about five miles closer in to town $975 a month, no garage and they require you to have renter's insurance. I found two more that say they have short term leases so I'll call on those tomorrow. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment