Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Monday January 4, 2010:

I had to drive Kevin to work this morning so I could have the truck to get around today. I went to the post office and rented a post office box so now we have a kind of permanent mailing address. It is: P.O. Box 176757
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017-6757.
I went to the Bank to open a checking/savings account. I went to Staples to pick up some ink for the printer so I can print off resumes. And I drove around and looked at some more of the homes we had liked off the internet. I checked with the Condo Sales here and there is only one three bedroom avaiable for sale and it is on the top floor and has no garage with it. Same with the rentals. So, I guess we are not going to buy or rent here. We looked on the internet for others to buy and they are cheap if you want to live by the airport and just as expensive as homes if you live over this way. So we are back to home hunting.
I went online and found a couple of jobs that I applied for today. One just says "small office in Erlanger" it was clerical with patient customer relations. That sounds like me doesn't it? The other one is a 'Field Office Administrator" for UPS in Indepenence. That' s the city we are looking for homes in so I'm kind of hoping for that one. It took me three hours to fill out the online application! But after I submitted it read "You are being considered for this position". Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. GLAD you are safe! I'm looking forward to keeping track of you through your blogs! Good luck on the job hunt AND the house hunting!

    ReplyDelete